Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Baby S's heart beat

Let see if this works!

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic
went to the Dr yesterday, I'm measuring well..no weight gain since last appt yay! Heartbeat sounds good :) I guess the baby kept moving that's why it comes and goes in the clip! had to start BP medication..she said she thinks it's going to just keep creeping up and I think she's right. So i taken something twice a day..hopefully it works! Have to do my glucose tolerance test in 4 weeks. boo.

Good news is NEXT week we get to see our lil bean again :) For the fetal echo!

Went to see Cassie's lil boy today..either I haven't really paid attention before, or I'm used to new borns being swaddled when I hold them...but he was TINY. Goodness. I'm gonna break my baby. When you think about them coming out of you it's like holy cow they're huge. But then actually holding them they're lil bitty. eck now I'm nervous.

Oh in another adorable news..this whole fatherhood thing is changing dillon..we were at a ball game last night and there was a little kid standing on a chain link fence with his head stickin up above the higher fence that is suppose to stop fly balls...dillon said "that little kid is gonna get smacked in the face with a fly ball" in a really worried tone/with a worried look on his face and he watched him until he got down...it was so adorable because had I said something like that a few months ago dillon woulda said "oh he's just being a boy he'll be fine don't worry"..ah I love it :)
that's all for today! adios

1 comment:

ChelleLeigh said...

That's so sweet that Dillon is starting to think like a Daddy instead of a big kid! I'm so happy for the both of you two and love reading up on the babies progress! Good luck with BP meds. Love you guys!