So It has been a while since I posted. I've been too tired to think about posting. We got Dillon's parents told, they were so excited (Chucky might have even shed a tear) and were ready to go shopping :) well for a fishin pole anyways! We told Q and Chan, they were excited! Had to put love, Baby S on the back of the picture, thankfully I did it since they thought it was from Trum and Izzy at first. Told Andrea, she was thrilled :) and willing to help with the room! I told Sandi on the way to school, I couldn't hold it in! As Sarah put it, you almost have to be anti-social! Dillon told Chris, his texts where cute, he asked them over for dinner and they couldn't come because Amber had to work, so Dillon Said well I can't wait anymore, I'm going to be a daddy in about 8 months :). I'm so glad he's excited!
Called Monday to make the appointment with the OB in Warrensburg, we toured the unit on Sunday, you have to switch rooms three times which I don't dig, but I do not want any of the Clinton Drs to deliver me, just a personal thing and I don't entirely trust this hospital. Since it will be in Sept we shouldn't have any bad weather to deal with! Our appt is on Feb 11, I read that we will probably get to hear the heartbeat that day depending on the Dr. I really really hope so! I am so nervous! I even took another digital![IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/mkw5s5.jpg[/IMG]
8 mega pixel camera and it still can't focus..it says pregnant :) although I just looked at it again and it is gone :( I also have ugly before pics...I'm SO bloated so the bump is fat and bloat. haha maybe i'll show some day. I'm about to need maternity pants just b/c mine are so tight. [IMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/8y9kcy.jpg[/IMG]
I'm getting so excited/nervous about this and telling everyone this weekend! I was pretty sick feeling this morning, it really felt like the flu, I had to lay down for a while. Hopefully it isn't like this every morning, I can't handle it.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment